We conducted a series of interviews with Chairmen and CEOs of private equity backed businesses and private equity investors, for their views on how interim managers can be deployed to help instigate and manage change to drive growth.
Their views have been collated, we’ve added some of our own data and published the findings in our paper ‘Interim management: Driving value into private equity backed companies’
Our report covers:
- When to use an interim manager in private equity backed companies
- The characteristics and attributes of a great interim manager
- The benefits of using an interim manager
- Understanding the costs of using an interim against the value they add.
- Quotes and testimonials from our contributors and expert team
The full report is available to download, just complete these fields for access.
News & Insight