Chief Financial Officer
This £200 million turnover private equity backed travel services business requires a Chief Financial Officer to assist in expanding the business organically and acquisitively in the UK and worldwide.
- Managing and upgrading the finance function into a centre of business intelligence which provides data, insight and strategic direction allowing the business to make more informed decisions;
- Working with the CEO and the senior team in redesign and execution of effective business plans which protect the culture and service delivery components and support the business through an effective infrastructure and delivery system;
- Working with the Commercial team to optimise pricing strategies with existing and future clients, ensuring maximum profits are generated;
- Lead the evaluation of potential acquisition targets to accelerate capability in chosen sectors and geographical areas;
- Managing relationships with Investors and Banks;
- All matters covering Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Candidates will be degree educated from a top/recognised institution with a professional accountancy qualification (ACA or similar) and a proven track record in previous CFO/FD roles; financial structure; international expansion; of the company, and recommend programmed actions accordingly;
- Experience of operating in Private Equity backed businesses or in a business that has a leveraged
- Demonstrable experience of M&A, ideally within a business that has managed successful
- Strategic with strong execution skills and the ability to see broad issues affecting the future
- Experience in high service level B2B service sectors, travel industry or an adjacent sector.