Chief Financial Officer
We have been retained to identify a CFO for this recently acquired private equity backed manufacturer.
Acquired as a turnaround investment the company holds a prominent position in its specialists sector.
Core responsibilities will be to:
- Drive process & system improvement into the finance function.
- Implement fit for purpose balance sheet and cash management disciplines.
- Through the implementation of KPIs establish finance at the centre of the company, educating the business in terms of finance and margin management.
- Develop a true business partner relationship with the CEO providing support in terms of strategic development and operational management.
- Manage the investor and banking relationships.
- Experience of the full Private equity cycle from investment to exit.
- Ideally some exposure to distress and turnaround.
- Experience of working with a CEO as a true business partners.