Head of Sales
This Private Equity backed and rapidly expanding B2B services business is looking to appoint an outstanding Head of Sales to help deliver its next phase of growth.
This is a unique opportunity for a forward thinking Sales professional with an evidenced track record of growing sales in global markets.
- Working with the Sales and Marketing Director to take on the management of all aspects of the business development function.
- Develop and lead a global sales team to deliver your strategy.Support the Head of Client services to develop an international sales strategy across the existing client base.
- Map and examine all business development and implementation processes and make improvements where necessary.
- Work with the Partner sales teams to evolve the articulation of the organisations’ global capability and key differentials, in addition to improving the collaboration required between partners to support global tenders
- The ideal candidate must be capable of and willing to personally deliver sales and contract wins (with an emphasis on international), whilst managing an already effective team.
- There is an opportunity for this role to progress to a board position in the next 12 – 18 months. Therefore the candidate must be a strategic thinker, have the ability to see the broader business issues and possess exceptional commercial and leadership skills.
- Experience in the travel sector and an understanding of the supplier relationships/networks required to operate in the industry would be preferential.
- You will need to be degree qualified with a professional qualification and have a significant amount of senior level experience.
- You are a driven, enterprising, dynamic individual who is most comfortable working at a rapid pace.