This Private Equity backed outsource service provider is experiencing rapid growth and as a result requires an Interim COO to drive an operational improvement program across the company's three core divisions.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Bring leadership and best practice to operations with particular emphasis on mentoring and appointing senior managers to embed and develop a ‘best in class’ culture.
- Develop and implement a dashboard of KPIs that provide early warning signals on any potential decline in operational performance
- Provide a link between operations and the other disciplines within the business
- Manage the due diligence and post acquisition integration/synergy savings on acquisitions
- Play a key role in the existing management team and contribute to the Company’s strategic direction
Candidates will need:
- A background in driving operational performance improvement programs, ideally from an outsource service provider
- Excellent man-management and leaderships skills
- Financial and commercial analysis skills