Interim Financial Controller
Our client, a £400m turnover food manufacturing business based inside the M25, is looking for an Interim Group Financial Controller to assist a large scale restructuring project for up to 12 months.
- Control of day to day financial control activities.
- Review and implement changes to the existing internal controls and processes. Improve FP&A and MI to enhance decision making across the business.
- Establish confidence with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure a fit for purpose commercial finance function is in place.
- Although reporting to Group CFO the role would suit a FC/FD.
- Strong finance background with experience of managing external stakeholders
- Multi-site food manufacturing or wider FMCG
- Experience of driving change in a challenging environment
- PE experience is an advantage
- Hands on finance team restructuring and enhancement
- Cash management and working capital experience is critical
- Hands on operator