Interim Integration Director
This private equity backed financial services and technology business is in the process of making a significant acquisition. Whilst the management team continue to drive the combined businesses they require an Interim Integration Director.
- Develop and implement an integration program for the proposed acquisition
- Lead cost rationalisation/synergy savings process across the combined entities
- Define and implement organisation structure
- Rationalise and refine organisations processes and systems
- Define and manage multi-disciplinary integration programs using existing line management resource
Candidates will need to have a background in integration project management, ideally in a private equity environment. A finance qualification would also be ideal.