Interim Managing Director
Our client is a successful events business.
An interim MD is required to lead the company through a period of rapid growth.
- Proven experience in business development and winning large sponsorship deals
- Experience liaising with high net worth and high profile individuals
- Significant experience in a leadership role in an events / marketing industry
- Managing sales teams inc. telesales
- Proven track record in leadership, delivery and P&L management
- Clear understanding of events operations
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Upload Your CVChoose Your File To Upload
Terms and conditions of use
The term "Marble Hill Partners" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 22 The Quadrant, Richmond, TW9 1BP. Our company registration number is 6241270.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Interruptions and omissions in service
Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on this website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Collecting and using personal information
Either before or when we collect personal information about you, we will explain how we intend to use it. We will limit the personal information we collect to what we need for those purposes, and we will use it only for those purposes. We will obtain your consent if we wish to use your personal information for any other purpose.
Disclosing personal information
Personal information is any information about you as a person and includes details with respect to your name, address, contact details and any other data that you provide to us online.
Marble Hill Partners Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information that you provide whilst using this website will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to clients, potential clients, or to others where we are required to do so by law.
Protecting personal information
Marble Hill Partners stores and processes your personal information on databases linked to this website and in Marble Hill Partners Ltd’s offices, using technological safeguards like security software and firewalls to prevent hacking or unauthorized computer access as well as internal passwords and security policies.
We will retain your personal information until such time as we see fit to destroy it or as otherwise required by law, unless instructed by you to destroy it earlier.
Under no circumstances do we sell personal information to other organisations.
Accuracy of your personal information
We will provide you the opportunity to update the personal information we retain to ensure it is accurate.
Openness to your privacy concerns
We will investigate and respond to your concerns about any aspect of our handling of your personal information. You are free to refuse or withdraw your consent to the collection, use or release of your personal information at any time. You may do so in writing by contacting us.
Your right to access to your information
We will give you access to the information we have about you. You may arrange such access by contacting the Marble Hill Partners Head of Marketing. We will advise you in advance if a minimal charge will be required for conducting the search, and we will respond to your request promptly, but in any case within 30 days, unless we advise you to the contrary.
Please note that we may not be able to provide information about you from our records if it contains references to other persons, is subject to legal privilege, contains information proprietary to Marble Hill Partners or cannot be disclosed for other legal reasons. If you have any questions regarding decisions made, we will tell you the reasons for those decisions.
Marble Hill Partners
21 New Row London
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
To find out more about cookies click here
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to client and candidate needs. This information is completely anonymous and we do not use this to acquire or store any personally identifying information about any of our users, we only use this information for general statistical analysis purposes. No other cookies are used on this website other than those for web traffic analysis.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.