Interim Managing Director
This £1.1 billion turnover high street retailer is seeking an Interim Managing Director for its UK business.
We are looking for a candidate with exceptional operational leadership skills to join the business in 2014 for what is likely to be a 10-12 month contract.
The key deliverables of the role will be to:
- Deliver 2014 sales numbers.
- Manage the P&L across all the distribution channels, retail, wholesale, franchise and online.
- Contribute to the brand repositioning.
- General Management experience in a £250 million turnover plus operation. You will know how to maximise store performance in a large estate as well drive multichannel sales.
- An excellent appreciation of brand identity and development.
- Strategic and operational prowess.
- Apparel or food retailing (preferably premium market) experience.