Interim Operations Director
Our client is a private equity backed services business. Due to consistent growth the Managing Director requires an Interim Operations Director to assist in the operational delivery of client services.
- Provide leadership and direction to field operation teams. Developing the team’s capability in customer service, performance and profit delivery.
- Develop KPIs and feedback mechanisms to improve service levels. Improve operational processes and procedures.
- Identify prospects for new business wins and take an active role in bid and tender processes.
- Recruit, train and mentor the team. Champion company values and drive behaviours to achieve improved business performance.
- A career track record in property, facilities management or construction.
- First class people management and development skills.
- This role would suit equally a strong Operations Director or a Managing/Commercial Director who has a broader skill set but a background in people/operational improvement in a services environment.