Interim Restructuring Director
Our client is a multi-site manufacturing business looking for an Interim Restructuring Director to facilitate a cost reduction programme.
Based in North London, the business has a turnover of £220m. This is an operational restructuring role rather than finance led.
- Production and quality control. Implement processes to improve quality control for the business, reducing expenditure and improving margins.
- Pricing. Improve the pricing models currently in operation as well as auditing the current order book.
- Restructuring. Cost reduction, site rationalisation, process improvements, working capital improvement.
- A seasoned interim. Hands-on, can identify the issues but also implement change quickly
- Multi-site manufacturing experience
- Strong pricing control experience
- Production improvement/quality control
- Cost reduction including procurement
- Turnaround and restructuring experience is essential
- Private equity experience in medium sized manufacturing
- Immediate start