This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercially astute, entrepreneurial Managing Director to join a business with an established product set and substantial financial backing. This newly created position will have full responsibility for the business strategy and financial performance.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and deliver the annual sales plan through detailed monthly forecasting to ensure revenue growth in line with the company’s strategy
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring the advancement of the business, development of the team and achievement of desired revenue targets
- Establish a pricing strategy that represents client value whilst delivering the budgeted revenues
- Lead and oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy
- Oversee and manage the client user experience from business origination to execution
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry
- Build trusted relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyse complex situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Develop marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and optimise the impact of promotional activities
- Ensure that the company products keep pace with client requirements and that new technologies are explored and considered to maintain competitive advantage
- Role model the values to support the creation of a positive and engaging work environment.
Skills and Experiences:
- Commercial background with experience of or exposure to both Sales and Marketing;
- Used to and confident in making business critical decisions;
- Significant experience within the consulting, technology or human capital management sectors;
- Comfortable in fast moving entrepreneurial environment;
- Financially and operationally literate;
- Ability to align sales strategy, performance and culture with wider company objectives;
- Demonstrable experience of sales into c-suite of corporate clients
- Demonstrable General Management and P/L leadership experience.
- Ideally degree educated from a recognised institution
- Entrepreneurial and commercially creative
- Practically minded, not afraid of getting stuck in and hands on
- Proven track record in achieving substantial targets
- Presence and gravitas, but someone who is personable and out-going
- Motivated and enthused by difficulty and challenge, coupled with a strong competitive nature to excel and build the best team
- Confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and get things done
- Good problem solver. Capable of overcoming blocks and barriers
- Ability to inspire the team and also excite potential customers
- Accommodating attitude towards measured professional risk
- Highly ambitious and infectious enthusiasm.