This private equity backed consumer finance company requires an Interim CFO.
Reporting into the CEO, this position will be responsible for:
- Prepare the business and deliver a successful exit for existing shareholders
- Managing and upgrading the finance function into a centre of business intelligence
- Manage relationships with Investors and Banks
- All matters covering Governance, Risk and Compliance
Skills and experiences:
- Experience of operating in Private Equity backed businesses as a CFO/FD is essential.
- Experience of taking a business through a sale process either to private equity (MBO/SBO) or to a trade buyer
- Experience and knowledge of the consumer finance/lending sector is preferable.
- Excellent leadership and people development/mentoring experience
- Used to and confident in making business critical decisions
- Sound knowledge of business systems and process improvement
- Comfortable in fast moving entrepreneurial environment
- Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA); Ideally degree educated from a recognised institution
- Entrepreneurial and commercially savvy
- Practically minded, not afraid of getting stuck in to fine detail
- Presence and gravitas, but someone who is personable and out-going