This private equity backed multi-site consumer business requires a Property Director to manage the delivery of a high quality property acquisition pipeline, enabling the business to sustain its rapid growth.
- Primary accountability for the delivery of a high quality property pipeline which aligns with the target locations identified by our analytical tools supported by knowledge and experience;
- Ensure that the business is able to achieve its target number of site openings each year, with flexibility to adjust upwards or downwards where necessary;
- Maintain a high quality network of property agents and other contacts, ensuring that Pure Gym is first choice for property opportunities which arise.
- Identification of, with the support of the Property Analyst and analytical tools, the optimum locations for the rollout of the next 125+ sites as per the business plan. Ensure that the pipeline matches this as closely as is practicable;
- Ensure that all potential locations are visited and thoroughly reviewed prior to submitting feasibility reports. Furthermore ensure that key cities/towns/areas are visited proactively and ideal locations identified, even if specific property is not available at that time.
- In conjunction with the Property Analyst, preparation of feasibility reports for submission to Capex Committee and Board approval.
- Ensure that the team is resourced appropriately, particularly given the additional requirements of small box format.
- Working with the senior property team and the Director of Operations, redesign and implement the end-to-end process from property acquisition through to site opening. The objective being to maximise efficiency and minimise cost/duplication of effort.
- Significant experience within the multi-site retail/leisure sector
- An experienced property acquisition professional
- Experience of operating in a private equity backed environment would be advantageous