Our client is a leading private equity backed debt recovery business based in the south-east and operating nationwide. The business has an excellent reputation within the marketplace and is going through a period of rapid growth.
As such they are looking to recruit a strong Sales Director to facilitate further growth and lead the business development function. The sales team for their three business units will report into this position and the Sales Director will lead all sales activity for each unit.
This role leads the sales function within the business, responsible for identifying and delivering an agreed pipeline of new business into the organisation, and to promote and sell group services into appropriate markets. The role owns pipeline capture, visibility and reporting across all business streams.
Particular responsibility for driving sales growth in specific parts of the business, to be agreed with line manager.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver profitable revenue growth across key group markets.
- Develop and implement sales strategies across holding group markets.
- Develop new sales in target clients through the delivery of strong personal relationships and the effective presentation of group capability, track record and performance.
- Create, own, manage and maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Build relationships across key clients.
- Support bid activity and attend sales presentations as appropriate.
- Line manage sales resource within the group.
- Identify and deliver cross-selling opportunities.
- Experienced sales director with demonstrable track record of delivering EBITDA growth.
- Strong personal gravitas and credibility.
- Excellent team leader, able to motivate a team to deliver outstanding results.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Passionate and committed.
- Articulate and energetic, able to portray the Group in the best light.
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of pipeline generation and delivery.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong planning capability.
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite.