A guide to 2016 transaction activity within the private equity mid-market. Since 2009, we have been monitoring private equity activity in the mid-market space. It’s one of the many ways we stay up to date with industry trends, enhance our knowledge and build our core networks. We’ve recently completed our analysis of 2016’s activity, the key findings of which are detailed in ‘The Overview’ report.
What’s in The Overview?
- Commentary and analysis provided by our expert team
- A breakdown of new deal activity by sector
- Trends analysed over the past six years
- Exit types by volume and value
- Hold periods by sector
- Regional activity analysis
- Sector breakdown
- A look forward to 2017
We have created an online version of the transaction data on which the report is based. Contact us to request access.
For detailed analysis and our predictions for the year ahead, fill in the details to download the report.
News & Insight