Interim IT Director
Interim IT Director
Marble Hill Partners introduces Interim IT Directors into private equity backed companies across the consumer, business services, TMT, manufacturing, healthcare and education sectors. Often deployed post-private equity investment, they are tasked with transforming the IT infrastructure, processes and systems in the portfolio company.
How we help:
Typically, an Interim IT Director assignment involves the professionalisation of technology teams to bring greater reliability, stability and scalability to IT functions that may have been under-resourced and under-funded. The role is often critical to the future success of the business, with technology underpinning many of the growth strategies that private equity backed businesses will employ post-investment.
Assignments can include:
- ERP business system implementations and recovery programs.
- Online, e-commerce and digital
- Global IT system roll outs
- Functional team restructuring, recruitment, training and development
- Programme and project management
What we look for in an Interim IT Director:
- A successful corporate track record, formal training, experience of large scale projects followed by successful promotions to board level.
- Able to recognise best practice and processes, and able to apply this knowledge and experience in both PLC environments and smaller, private equity backed entrepreneurial businesses where resource and budgets are limited.
- Comfortable operating at a commercial and strategic level, but also happy to operate in a very hands on way.
How to apply:
To join the Marble Hill Partners Elite Interim network and gain access to future Interim IT Director roles, send your CV in the first instance. Our team will review your skills and experience then contact you with the next steps.
To hire an Interim IT Director:
Call us on 020 3327 4029 or email email@example.com. The Marble Hill Partners team will be happy to discuss your requirements and explain how we can deploy our Elite Interim Network to help your business achieve its objectives