We asked CEOs of private equity backed businesses about the key challenges that they faced transitioning to the private equity model and the key issues faced in the first year post-investment. Our survey was supplemented with in-depth CEO, Chair and investor interviews.
We analysed the findings, collated data from the interviews and have shared our findings in a paper entitled ‘Getting ahead of plan’.
The paper covers:
- Why 35% of private equity backed businesses were behind plan after the first year
- How the private equity investor adds value to the management team
- Challenges of transitioning to the private equity model
- The importance of building the management team
- Adapting the business to a KPI driven environment
The full report is available to download, just complete the details below.
News & Insight