Business & Corporate Development Director
This £70m EBITDA, private equity-backed business requires an experienced, M&A/real estate business & corporate development Director to drive acquisitive growth. M&A activity will involve working with the CEO and CFO on driving acquisition & integration activity in the UK and internationally. This role will play a fundamental role in the business's expansion and drive towards an exit in 3-4 years' time.
- Support the CEO (together with the CFO) in the evaluation, execution and assimilation of acquisitions.
- Contribute fully as a member of the Executive Board in functional areas of expertise and beyond.
- Deliver real estate projects being managed at group level
- Exposure to international M&A and integration, ideally in a multi-site consumer focused environment;
- Experience of Real Estate development;
- Graduate-level educated with a master’s or professional qualification;
- Comfortable working with and presenting to a private equity investor
- A clear and confident communicator, both in person and on paper;
- Can demonstrate strategic flexibility and delivery focused.