Business Development Director
A leading property and facilities management business requires a business development Director to establish a high quality sales function in support of its sustained growth.
A brand new position, the right individual is required to take complete ownership of the business development function, devising and implementing an effective sales and marketing strategy in support of winning new business.
- Transform and restructure the sales & marketing operation.
- Assess the capability of the current team and develop accordingly.
- Implement new, go to market sales processes and marketing collateral.
- Implement a new CRM system and embed new data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Assess and improve the bid process, documentation, presentation and conversion rate.
- Build a pipeline of new contract opportunities via positioning the company on key client preferred lists.
- Through strategic client relationship management carefully position business on future development projects.
- Identify and source new product offerings for the residential customers, beyond the core property management offering.
- Solid B2B sales leadership experience from a facilities/property management, services or utilities environment.
- Prior experience of sales turnaround or transformation, where the team, processes and relationships have been overhauled.
- Demonstrable experience of running a B2B sales and bid pipeline process.
- Candidates will need a subtle combination of process improvement, leadership and client relationship management/development experience.
- The ideal candidate must be capable of and willing to personally deliver sales and contract wins whilst developing and managing a team.
- Confident presenter and negotiator in both B2B and B2C environments.