CFO to act asthe 'number two' to the Chief Executive. The role includes responsibility for the finance, operations and IT functions.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Manage and develop the finance function so that it continues to be a center of business intelligence which, as well as providing timely, accurate and well presented financial information can also provide relevant KPI data, insight and strategic direction allowing the business to make more informed decisions.
- Manage relationships with property agents, identifying new locations for sites. Manage lease negotiations and the commercials on subsequent fit outs.
- Play an active role in the project procurement processes and manage the day2day operational issues in customer services, warehousing and distribution.
- Co-ordinate monthly management meetings, setting the agenda with the CEO and manage execution and implementation of action points.
- Act as a business partner to the Chief Executive on strategic planning,implementation, commercials and people issues.
Candidates will need the following experience:
- Retail, wholesale, trading environments
- Ideally in private equity backed, rapidly growing environments
- Mmanaging functions outside core finance, ideally operations, IT and customer services.