This rapidly expanding, private equity-backed SaaS provider servicing the Automotive industry requires a CFO to steer the company through their next cycle of growth. Operating as a true business partner to the CEO, this CFO will play a pivotal role in the continued rapid growth and expansion of the business into new global geographies.
- Performance Management and Decision Support: It is crucial that the CFO runs a finance function that demonstrably and unequivocally adds value by actively managing the performance of the business in close partnership with the CEO and the senior directors.
- Commercial Finance: The CFO should be absolutely integral to the businesses decision making and processes. In order to be 'integral', the CFO needs to ensure that the commercial finance capability is "inserted" into all material areas of the business.
- Reporting and Performance monitoring: Ensuring the business produces appropriate performance reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis. These need to be accurate and provide meaningful insights into the absolute, relative and trend line performance of the business.
- M&A: Working with the CEO, the CFO will play a key role in assessing, evaluating, negotiating and executing opportunities to acquire businesses in line with the overall strategy and direction of the business.
- Investor relations: The CFO along with the CEO will be taking lead roles in interfacing with investors, communicating with shareholders and managing relevant processes.
- Ideally, the candidate will have been a CFO of a PE-owned and/or listed company before
- Experience in the technology/SaaS space is a must.
- Experience of operating internationally, ideally growing businesses into the US market
- Degree educated from a top tier University and ACA qualified with a strong firm
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, quickly evolving organisation
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities and respond to changes effectively