We are looking to identify a Chairman for a rapidly growing software business about to receive Private Equity Investment.
Working with both investor and incumbent management team this role is initially about helping to smooth the transaction process before joining the board in a Non-executive Capacity.
- Work with management team, investors and advisors to assist in the smooth completion of the transaction.
- Chair monthly board meetings.
- Mentor an entrepreneurial CEO.
- Ensure excellent corporate governance standards are maintained.
- Be the shareholders representative to the business and the management’s representative to the shareholders.
- Previous experience as Chairman of a PE backed business.
- Full and sound understanding of Software organisations.
- Transaction experience either as chairman or executive management.
- Outstanding interpersonal capabilities.
- Experience of working in high growth environments.