PLC Board Seat with options in a recently listed and rapidly growing Marketing Services organisation. The role of Commercial Director reports to the CEO and has responsibility for all revenue streams.
An opportunity to join the board of a newly listed PLC with and aggressive growth strategy leading the commercial functions of the organisation. The business is a market leading marketing services organisation with the role focused on nurturing and developing their B2B customer relationships and developing new products for that customer set.
- Work with the board to deliver top line revenue growth
- Lead and Develop New Product Development capabilities
- Manage and maintain excellent b2b customer relationships
- Build on existing Management Information capabilities
- Demonstrable track record of delivering top line revenue growth in a B2B environment
- Seasoned account manager adept at profitably growing significant customer accounts
- Experience of managing and delivering product development capabilities
- Proven Sales, Marketing and business development team leadership experience
- Experience of operating at Board level and a sound understanding of the specific nuances of a PLC environment
- Demonstrable experience of strategy Development
- Results and delivery focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communications capabilities