A private equity backed FMCG company requires an Executive Chair with deep sector experience within the UK retail trade.
The business is at the beginning of an exciting growth phase, and is looking at a number of strategic initiatives to improve operations and achieve the expansion required to meet its ambitious targets.
- Able to interact at the highest level with potential partners, suppliers and investors.
- Analysis and testing of various strategies and growth initiatives
- Help the business evaluate its options and prioritise what actions are needed
- Support the integration of acquisitions
- Assist the business in developing a long term manufacturing strategy
- The role will be on a part time basis, requiring 2 or 3 days in the business per week
- A deep knowledge of and background in UK retail and FMCG.
- Has a strong existing industry network
- Previous experience of moulding strategies according to the needs of the customer
- M&A experience
- Natural leadership skills and gravitas, able to engage the Executive team and wider business
- May have previously been the CEO of a business within the sector
- Previous private equity experience is desirable