Our client has recently received primary investment from private equity. They are now looking for an experienced Finance Director to harness the growth of the business.
The MBO is the result of a merger between two companies which now integrated are looking to expand through a buy & build strategy in the UK and Europe. The combined business has a turnover of around £20 million which is expected to double over the next few years.
Ideally the candidate will have experience working within the FMCG or Manufacturing sectors and will have been exposed to private equity and M&A.
- ACA qualification or similar
- Private equity experience in a sub £100m business
- Excellent financial and management information reporting standards
- Buy and build, M&A, acquisition & integration experience
- FMCG/Manufacturing experience
- Ability to build a team and deliver a diligent and robust finance function