Our client is a fast growing private equity backed technology business delivering a market leading employee engagement platform in to UK and international markets.
Partnering with the CEO the Finance Director will be required to be a “hands on” finance professional, capable of delivering financial insight, detailed reporting and structured forecasting in order to allow the board to plan future growth.
The Finance Director, along with the management team, will be required to ensure that the business is appropriately prepared for any potential future refinancing and preparation for and ultimately completion of an “Exit” for the shareholder’s.
Profits in 2013 are forecasted to be c.£5 million and are expected to double over the next two years. Such growth has and will continue to exert great pressure on the business’ infrastructure, people and processes. It is expected that the Finance Director will pick up various “value add projects” whose purpose is to ensure the company’s commercials and operating processes keep pace with the sales growth.
- Candidates will be degree educated with a professional accountancy qualification (ACA) and a proven track record in previous PE CFO/FD roles.
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills and the ability to see broad issues affecting the future of the company, and recommend actions accordingly.
- Bright and commercial, someone who identifies value across the business through enhanced data analysis.
- Proven track record of significantly improving the quality of financial management within a business, both in terms of the capability of people within the finance function and the quality of information and support it provides to the rest of the business.
- Previous experience of managing a finance function which provides genuine commercial support to the wider organisation.
- Experience in high service level business services or retail sectors.
- Exceptionally bright. A clear decision maker who can lead and drive change. With high commercial acumen and comfortable negotiating large value contracts.
- You are a clear and independent thinker, logical, analytical and structured in your approach to all business issues and development opportunities – delivering clear, well articulated, measurable business recommendations and plans.
- You are focused – able to select and deliver big strategic wins and deliver day to day results simultaneously.
- Have a keen sense of value for money – the business constantly focuses on bottom line performance – and has a culture of not wasting money.
- You are a driven, enterprising, enthusiastic individual who has a ‘can do attitude’ and is comfortable working at pace.