Interim Managing Director
This private equity backed fashion retailer has reached a crucial juncture in its operational turnaround.
The business is looking to hire an Interim Managing Director to strengthen the management team and drive the completion of a series of organisational change programs.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership for business critical turnaround projects covering, retail operations, finance, product/merchandising, ecommerce and technology.
- Quickly establish a strong working rapport with the board and asses the capabilities of the core team below board level, making changes where necessary.
- Working with the investors contribute to the longer term strategic planning.
- With the CFO manage the debt holder relationships.
- An experienced MD/CEO with turnaround experience ideally within fashion retail.
- Strong multi-disciplinary experience including trading, operations and finance.
- Ideally exposure to private equity and leveraged businesses.