Interim Programme Director
This Private Equity backed solutions provider is in the process of bidding for a new Central Government contract. As a result an Interim Programme Director is required to manage the competitive dialogue and the operational and technical planning required for delivery.
- To deliver the contract win and subsequently implement the operational/delivery structure
- Manage a budget of £5 million and make significant decisions on a daily basis concerning delivery
- Protect the client against liquidated damages
- Manage senior and mid level client expectations through clearly articulating the commercial implications of scope creep and assertively reflect this in our charging disciplines
- Co-ordinate and develop effective relationships at all levels within and outside the delivery team.
- Build and maintain a healthy relationship with the client
- Drive and manage the project team ensuring the project is on track against the plan and deliverables
- Substantial BPO contractual negotiation and winning experience. Ideally on Central Government contract.
- Extensive project and programme management experience including track record of successfully leading a project team and delivering to time/cost/quality targets
- Extensive experience of directly managing a team of delivery staff plus others across organisational boundaries