Marketing Director, UK
Our client is a market leading private equity backed building products manufacturer. They currently turnover £50m with excellent profit margins.
An ambitious growth plan over the next five years necessitates a board level Marketing Director to penetrate new channels and markets. Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, tactics, marketing communications and public relations activities in order to meet targets for growth, profitability and creative aspirations. Significantly contribute, as a board member, to the executive management of the company.
- Create, develop and implement the delivery of market leading strategies across existing and new sectors/channels to achieve or exceed 2013-2015 business growth plans
- Develop, manage and lead creative marketing strategies and initiatives in support of Sales Force, Operations, NPD and Finance into new and existing sectors and business development
- Develop greater advertising, promotion and public relations programmes that ensure that the brand meets all Group objectives and business plans
- Develop and lead the delivery of marketing plans and targets as set by the Group CEO and Executive Board
- Manage the Marketing Team fully implementing best practice in developing corporate image and reputation, protecting the Company’s brand via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management and ensuring Advertising and PR is delivered in accordance with best value
- Develop new strategies that direct the UK Sales Force into achieving Business Plans for 2013 -15 and provide the team with Industry leading tools and promotions
- Building Materials sector
- A strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements
- A strategic thinker, taking into consideration the wider business
- Highly numerate and analytical with an appreciation of Financial planning and creating and working to budgets