Warehouse Operations Director
This private equity backed FMCG distribution business requires a Warehouse Operations Director to deliver best in class warehousing solutions across the business' three key sites with over 700 employees.
- Work with the board to deliver on the strategic objectives of the group;
- Develop a detailed customer engagement plan to onboard existing and new customers;
- Focus on Service and ability to create opportunities to maximise EBITDA contribution;
- Develop internal talent to enable key individuals to create high performing teams;
- Achieve and sustain 'best in class' operational performance within budget whilst delivering 'continuous improvement' initiatives to targets;
- Strong management and control of depot key performance indicators;
- Create and maintain long-term customer relationships using own credibility and integrity, seeking win-win solutions.
- Significant knowledge and experience of warehouse and transport management systems and their effective use;
- Experience operating at director/board level in a temperature controlled logistics environment;
- Experience working with FMCG manufacturers and or the grocery retail sector;
- Explicit understanding of the international logistics landscape;
- Experience of delivering and exceeding budgetary targets;
- Experience of Red Prairie will be considered an advantage.