Interim Finance Director
Interim Finance Director
Marble Hill Partners specialise in providing Interim Finance Directors and CFOs to private equity backed companies. There are several scenarios where we are typically called upon to introduce an Interim Finance Director. Here are some examples of these scenarios, and what the role of Interim Finance Director may encompass in each of them:
Post transaction Interim Finance Director. The focus of the assignment is likely to be implementing processes, systems, evaluating and building the team and professionalising management reporting.
Distress and Turnaround Interim Finance Director. The investors have lost confidence in the incumbent Finance Director and the business is under-performing. In these interim assignments the focus is on cash management, avoiding covenant breaches, improving controls and debt refinancing.
Exit/deal support Interim Finance Director. A portfolio company is up for sale and the incumbent Finance Director is an able FD, but has no prior exit or sell side experience. The focus of these assignments is to work with advisers and investors, ensuring the smooth handling of the transaction process and meeting exit expectations.
Our Elite Interim Network:
Marble Hill Partners looks for the following characteristics in Interim Finance Directors:
- Prior experience of jobs within a private equity backed Ideally, has taken a business through an MBO and ultimately achieved a successful exit.
- Experience as a Finance Director in an under-performing business. Implementing cost cutting, careful management of debt and bank relationships and restructuring.
- Understanding and handling the dynamic when the relationship with the private equity investor is under great strain is especially valued by Marble Hill Partners.
- We look for a professional qualificationas well as a good grounding in all elements of finance, ideally in a large corporate environment, at the earlier stages of a candidate’s career.
- Broad commercial businessknow-how, excellent communication skills and CEO business partnering experience are also necessary for our Interim Finance Director assignments.
Are you looking for an Interim Finance Director or an Interim CFO?
Call us on 020 3327 4029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Marble Hill Partners team will be happy to discuss your requirements and explain how we can deploy our Elite Interim Network to help your business achieve its objectives